The contact person and so-called controller for processing your personal data within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is.
Akin Duyar GmbH
Eisenacher Strasse 80
Visiting our website
When you use our website, we collect the access data that your browser automatically transmits to enable you to visit the website. The access data includes in particular:
- IP address of the requesting device
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser (e.g. Google Chrome)
- Operating system and its interface (e.g. Windows 10).
- Language and version of the browser software.
The processing of this access data is technically necessary to enable the visit of the website and to ensure the stability and security of our systems (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). The information stored in the log files does not allow any direct conclusions to be drawn about your person.
You have various options for contacting us. This includes contacting us by e-mail via the e-mail address linked on the contact page. In this context, the information you provide us, such as first name, last name, e-mail address, subject, etc., is collected so we can process your request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. We delete the data collected in this respect after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
Social Plugins (Facebook)
You can click the link below to prevent the collection by Google Analytics on this website in the future. This will place an opt-out cookie on your terminal device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
Duration of storage
Unless otherwise stated above, your personal data will generally be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for storing it no longer applies. Further storage may take place if this has been provided for by relevant regulations to which we are subject, further storage is necessary to protect legitimate interests or you have given us your consent. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by relevant standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
Data subject rights
You have the following statutory data protection rights under the relevant legal conditions:
- Right to information (Article 15 DSGVO, Section 34 BDSG).
- Right to deletion (Article 17 DSGVO, § 35 BDSG)
- Right to rectification (Article 16 DSGVO, Section 34 BDSG)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 DSGVO)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 DSGVO)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority (Article 77 DSGVO, Section 19 BDSG)
- Right to withdraw consent (Article 7(3) DSGVO)
- Right to object to certain data processing measures (Article 21 DSGVO)
For any questions or concerns regarding data protection, please contact us using our contact details above (point “Responsible party”).